With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: First Day of School - Not So Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School - Not So Wordless Wednesday

First of all I have to say that I can't take a decent picture! I'm so annoyed that all of the pics that I took for the first day of school are blurry!


From the left is Lauren who started the third grade, Caitlin whose a freshman, and then Natalie who started middle school this fall as a 6th grader. Yes, I have kids in three different schools and driving them to school daily can be a challenge especially when the two oldest start at the same time!








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home