With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Tag! 8 questions for you!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tag! 8 questions for you!

In going through all updates for the blogs I follow I was reading one from Multiple Mama about 8 questions about me.

Here's the game. I'll answer them and then you do the same! Think of it as an updated version of Tag! And it's an easy post to do!

1. Why did you start blogging?
Why not? It was something that I pondered for a long time and finally took the plunge into the pool! And now that I've done it I love it! I've met a lot of wonderful people that are in similar boats as I am! Best of all I'm not alone in this great big pool! There are so many people out there that are willing to help and it's great.
I like being able to rant, rave, tell my side of the story, or just ramble on. I like that I'm not the only one out there that won't be winning the mom of the year award. I like that I have an outlet and one that doesn't take a lot of time!

2. If you could travel any where in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
Hmm... so many choices. Well, I'm going to go with that there's not a restriction on the length of the trip either. I think, after some research, I'd start my trip out here in the U.S. because there's a lot I'd like to see here. Like the Grand Teton's, Yosemite, Grand Canyon (again), Salem, and a few other places. From there I'd move on to Ireland & Scotland and stay there for about a month. After that I'd warm up on the Greek islands and take a cruise over to Italy. Of course I'd take my family and a nanny to help out with the kids because I'm sure that there are times they'd want to hang back at the posh house we're staying in while the husband and I go out.

3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
I probably did or not. I really can't remember. There are teachers that stick out in my mind but none that did something that greatly influenced me and my life.

4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Just one?!!? Geesh... that kinda limits me. Well, the first person that comes to my mind (Don't Laugh) is Rachael Ray! I love her shows! She seems to be such a down to earth person and I would love to just spend the day cooking and hanging out!

5. Toilet paper — over or under?
I really don't care as long as we have some in the bathroom when I need it!

6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
I would have stayed in college after graduating high school. I stopped for a while because of a stupid boy. And that was a HUGE mistake. One of epic proportions. Stupid. But I knew everything at the time. Nope. Wrong. Shh... the parents were right. Now, I did finish college but I think that I'd be in a better place with my career had I stayed on track when I was younger.

7. Tell about your pets — if any.
4 kids ( 3 girls - 14, 11, 8 & 1 boy - 7m), 1 dog, and my husband. I have plenty!

8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.)
Actually, I think it's somewhere in the middle and I'm situated in a really good area. I live between the capital city of Lansing and the failing city of Flint. But I'm also only about 2 hours from northern Michigan or the Detroit area. So finding something to do is fairly simple!


Tag! It's your turn now!









 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous Andrea said...

You rock! Thanks for playing along. And guess what my Grandparents lived in Livonia Michigan. I miss going back in the summer.

 
At September 8, 2010 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Jessica said...

1. Blogging is my outlet since I am home 24/7 with a toddler!
2. Since there are no cost restrictions, I'd take a trip around the world! :) Ok, in all honesty I have been to a lot of really cool places thanks to my previous job, but have always wanted to visit the Mediterranean.
3. My mother was the best teacher.
4. I would spend the day with Super Nanny so she could tell me ways to improve as a parent (these toddler tantrums are just too much)!
5. Over...when I have the time to even put it on the dispenser! LOL!
6. If I could do part of my life over, it would be realizing early on that my parents only disciplined me because they loved me. Funny...I figure out how much of a butt I was to them (and how much they cared) once I become a parent! LOL!
7. Golden retriever named Bailey. She is almost 11 years old! She was indeed my first baby.
8. Medium sized now, but I grew up in a small town and knew I had to get out of there!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was great thank you for sharing I just posted mine :)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Maryline said...

Fantastic, we can meet in Ireland, then!!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

LOL!! That'd be great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home