With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Wordless Wednesday - August 25th

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - August 25th

I know it's called Wordless Wednesday for a reason, but I have just a few to explain the situation.

So, the kids were starving and Andrew wanted my undivided attention and of course my super mommy powers had dwindled for the day so I couldn't deal with him and make dinner. I asked the girls to keep an eye on him and entertain him.

When I came out to check on them this is what I found......




They told me that he wasn't happy doing anything until they put him in the basket. Uh huh....









 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM , Blogger MrsDay said...

ROFL! Whatever works!

 
At August 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Mikki said...

Aww. Too cute!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today :-)

 
At August 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Andrea @multiplemama said...

My kids use them as boats on the high seas. sometimes I wonder why we even buy toys!

 
At August 26, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Jessica said...

Cute! My little guy loved baskets and boxes, he still does actually at almost 2 1/2! Forget toys, give a kid a box and you have instant entertainment. :)

 
At August 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger janineb said...

my LO loves sitting in the laundry basket too. cries like a banshee if I try to take her out :)
thanks for visiting my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home