With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Chelsea J. Handler and I are tops on Google!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chelsea J. Handler and I are tops on Google!

Google like me! Ya know what this mean?? My John C. Mayer prank has succeeded and I may have to continue with it on a weekly basis! Or until I get bored with it.



Take a look at the Google search I just did.



Yea, that's right... #2 baby!
 See that! I'm at number 2 AND 4! It's absolutely freakin' amazing! What's even better.... I'm higher than that douche bag Perez Hilton and Chelsea J. Handler's wikipedia page!



Okay, that's all for now. Just had to share that bit of exciting information!






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home