With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Day 2 - My List Post

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2 - My List Post

Today's task is to write a list post and I've spent half the day pondering what to write about. It's a lot harder when you're given a writing assignment for as opposed to writing about whatever pops into my head at the moment!

I've been pondering a post about a 'Bucket List'. You know, all the items that you want to do before you die, but I was thinking that mine would be more of the things I want to do before my kids move out or before I hit 50 type thing. A short term bucket list. This isn't going to be that post. I think I want to save that for another time.

I've been thinking about the things I want to do short term. The here and now. I have a list but now all I have to do is figure out how to accomplish them.

  • Spend more time with my kids
  • Figure out how to work part time and still keep my insurance and paycheck
  • Plan a weekend away with my husband - and go!
  • Clean and organize my office - I never get to it no matter how hard I try
  • Get better at this blogging thing
  • Brush up on my web programming skills - they're buried in the closet and kinda dusty!
  • Learn to take better pictures
So there it is, my short term to do list! Now that I have it written out and made public I'll have to really make an effort to follow through on it, won't I?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2010 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Shrine Readers said...

Yes now that they are public you must do them all! A great list and it is do-able. I could put # 1,2,4,5 & 7 on my list too! Good job!

 
At July 21, 2010 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks! If I don't get them all done I'm blaming it all on my job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home