With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: I won... again!

Friday, June 25, 2010

I won... again!

I have to say that this week I'm feeling pretty lucky! The week started out by winning a $150.00 gift certificate to CSN Stores from Ms. Humble over at Not So Humble Pie.
I was overwhelmed with all the things I could buy there! I looked at tons of things trying to decide what I wanted and then finally settled on a dutch oven, like I stated in my comment on Ms. Humble's blog. Now, I know what you're thinking... a dutch oven? Yup! I've been wanting one for a while and found one that I liked that wasn't super expensive. Ah... but there's more! I was able to also get a set (2) of baking dishes and a deep frying pan with a lid. Best part is that they're all the same color (blue) and from Rachael Ray. Needless to say I can't wait till they get here so I can use them all! The question now is... what do I make?
The week rounded out by with all the storms passing and taking the humidity with them leaving clear sunny skies and me being able to keep my job, but that's another story for another time.

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Jessica said...

Wow, what a nice prize to win! Congratulations! I'm telling you, play the lottery!! :)

 
At June 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

I would if I knew how!!! I've never played before or even bought a scratch off ticket!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home