With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: My Kids

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Kids

These are my kids and they are the world to me. Caitlin is the oldest (14), then Natalie (10), Lauren (8), and finally Andrew, who in this picture was about 3 months old. I'm sure that Caitlin will complain about posting this picture because she doesn't like the way she looks or something, but look at them! They're all smiling, laughing, and looking at the camera (mostly). It's one of my favorites.

They're all unique and special to me in their own ways and there is nothing that could change how much I love them. Now, don't get me wrong they are not angels by any means and there are times I wonder if I was ever as annoying as they can be.

They're all mine, I love them, and wouldn't trade them for anything.

That's it for now... just a quick post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home