With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Andrew's Monumental Meltdown Moment

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Andrew's Monumental Meltdown Moment

Yesterday Andrew did not have a good afternoon. His nap was not long enough to make him a happy baby... instead he was frustrated with all the things he couldn't do and cried about it.



He had plenty of things to play with as you can tell by the mess all over the floor! But that didn't make him happy. Oh... sorry about how blurry the picture is, he wouldn't stop moving!






And then I tried to talk to him thinking it'd make it better and that there was really no reason for the fit that he was having.

Nope.

I was very wrong as this picture proves. He turned away and cried harder.

Needless to say this went on for barely a minute.









Because moments after the crying he found that toy he must have really wanted but didn't see in front of him.













And then he smiled. Life was good again!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

SO adorable. This seems like the story of my life.

Yesterday, we did an 8 hour car ride. Sigh. Yes, I am insane.

Halfway through, my daughter FREAKED and kept saying down, down! I guessed EVERYTHING- but the issue? Discovered after one hour of hysterics? She wanted her window down.

It's the simple things in life...

 
At August 6, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Anonymous Jessica said...

Look at that smile! Hard to believe he was so sad, then boom...all happy. Kids are so hilarious.

Oh boy, I can relate though. Those melt downs over the smallest things, it's unreal. Sometimes, it takes all I have not to laugh at my son...but I have realized that ONLY makes it worse.

 
At August 6, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

That is exactly how I felt that day! There was no reason at all for him to be crying like that!

Although lately he's been very attached to me! I can hardly do anything without him fussing because I'm not with him. And if I sit down on the floor to play with him he tries to climb up on me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home