With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: 10 reasons I'm glad that it's fall

Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 reasons I'm glad that it's fall

Mama's Losin' It

This is gonna be short and sweet! And it's because this is an easy prompt and I just love fall! As a matter of fact I haven't found a single person that doesn't! And if you happen to be one of them that dislikes fall share with me the reason you don't. I'm curious!

This list is in no specific order.

1. Apple cider. Especially if it's fresh from the orchard. The stuff from the store is alright but it just isn't the same.

2. Fresh picked apples from the orchard. The smell, the colors, the taste. Mmmm..

3. Things made from those apples. I really love apple pie.

4. Cooler weather. After hot, humid Michigan summers I'm ready for a change.

5. High school football games. I love to go and support my kids school. It's fun, we see a lot of people we know, and we have an awesome band!

6. Fall colors in Michigan are amazing! Especially if you take a trip up north. It's beautiful. Trust me.

7. Pumpkin. Another thing I love! Pumpkin is great in oatmeal, mixed in with a cake mix, and so many other things! And pumpkin pie is my favorite. And you know the worst thing happened last year.... there was a pumpkin shortage! Can you believe it?!?! I almost didn't have pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. I'm stocking up this year.

8. The smell of fall. You can smell it in the crisp air on a sunny day when the leaves have changed colors and are starting to fall to the ground.

9. Raking huge leaf piles for the kids to jump into.

10. Corn mazes. We don't get to do it often but they're a ton of fun!

Actually, now that I think about just baking in the fall with apples, cranberries, pumpkin, and all that is great!

What's your favorite thing about fall?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home