With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Chocolate Sugar Cookies

Monday, June 14, 2010

Chocolate Sugar Cookies

All I have to say is thank you Martha Stewart! This all started with the thought that sugar cookies sounded really good. A soft, light golden cookie.... and then I thought, "Everything tastes better with chocolate!". And so began my search for a chocolate sugar cookie recipe so I didn't have the create one on my own, because I was to tired to do that and I just really wanted cookies.
There were a few results that looked pretty good, but I didn't want to have to chill the dough or want a spicy cookie. Then I found the recipe from Martha Stewart for Giant Chocolate Sugar Cookies, and it's wonderful! I made mine smaller and was able to get about 2 dozen.
Now, I'm going to try adding different things to the recipe like peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, or maybe nuts. Who knows, but for now I'm just happy that I have cookies!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2010 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Ok, these look and sound delicious! I love sugar cookies but chocolate ones, now that should be outlawed! LOL!

 
At June 17, 2010 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

They were wonderful! I don't think that they lasted more than 2 days! I think that they'd be good if you made them into ice cream sandwiches too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home