With Just a Bit of Magic

has been moved to new address

http://www.withjustabitofmagic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

With Just a Bit of Magic: Ten Things I Believe

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten Things I Believe

Recently I was obsessing over checking out some of my Twitter stats from the links that Gigi over at Kludgy Mom blogged about and found out that I lost some Twitter followers and 3 of them pertained to my most recent post and it got me wondering what in the hell that I did wrong (I'm still pondering this too). Was it because I tweeted to many times about it? Was it really an awful post? Was it just the point at which they decided that they didn't want to follow me anymore? Who knows. To be honest I was bothered by it for a bit and then after chatting with Gigi and Maria from 1000 Reasons I'm a Bad Mom I felt better. Things like that happen all the time.

I decided that since there wasn't a writing assignment for Back to School, Back to Blogging that I'd pick something from the Idea Bank.

There are many things in life that I believe and some you may agree with and some you may not. And hopefully I won't lose more followers because if it!

10 things that believe...

1. I believe that my kids are the most important things in the world.
2. I believe that there is a higher power(s) but I don't believe in the Christian God.
3. I believe that education is very important.
4. I believe that you can do anything you want.. anything. You just need to put your mind to it.
5. I believe in equality.
6. I believe in freedom of choice.
7. I believe in freewill.
8. I believe that hard work pays off.
9. I believe that love is important.
10. I believe Glee is awesome!

I'm sure that because of this I'll lose followers. It's possible that I may even gain some. But this is who I am and I'm being honest.

So, tell me. What do you believe? What makes us different or the same?







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home